Terms and Conditions
Prairie Reign Gymnastics Inc., also known as "Prairie Reign Gymnastics" or "Prairie Reign" is located in Grande Pointe, Manitoba, Canada.
Goods and Services:
All programs take place at the location indicated in the program registration. Prairie Reign Gymnastics does not offer any products for purchase on this site or export any goods or services.
Registration Terms and Conditions:
In addition to the general terms and conditions, you will be required to accept the policies as required by each particular program during your registration process.
Any and all financial transactions conducted through Prairie Reign Gymnastics' website are in Canadian Dollars.
All programs are eligible for a full refund up to seven days prior to the program start date listed for each program registration. Please contact the office to process your refund.
For assistance related to items found on prairiereigngymnastics.ca, please contact Prairie Reign Gymnastics via mail at 11-610 Discovery Drive, Grande Pointe, Manitoba, R5A 0B7, via telephone at (204) 235-1665 or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Personal information may be collected by lawful and fair means and with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- The purposes for which personal information is being collected will be identified before or during the collection of data.
- The collection and use of personal information is solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by Prairie Reign Gymnastics and for other ancillary purposes, unless the consent of the individual concerned is obtained or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete and current.
- Personal information will be protected by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. This information will be retained only for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- Information about Prairie Reign Gymnastics' policies and practices relating to the management of personal information will be made available to members upon request.
- Personal information will not be leased, sold, transferred or otherwise shared with any organization, company or individual not conducting business on behalf of Prairie Reign Gymnastics, with the exception of registration with the provincial and national sport governing bodies (Manitoba Gymnastics Association and Gymnastics Canada Gymnastique respectively).