Winter Session Starts January 10th!
- To provide a balanced approach to high-quality gymnastics instruction in a safe environment, with caring and supportive coaches.
- To build participants' self-confidence and character while inspiring fun through sport.
- To help create future leaders by placing a priority on teamwork, honest communication, mutual respect and community.
- Respect – for oneself and all others
- Courage – to face challenges, ask questions and seek understanding
- Honesty – to be true to oneself
- Wisdom – to pursue growth and learning, through self-improvement in sport and character
- Teamwork – to work together as a unit
- Trust – to exemplify integrity
- Balance – to maintain a balance amongst family life, school and gymnastics
- Candour – to communicate through open, objective and genuine dialogue