- To provide a balanced approach to high-quality gymnastics instruction in a safe environment with caring and supportive coaches.
- To build participants' self-confidence and character while inspiring fun through sport.
- To help create future leaders by prioritizing teamwork, honest communication, mutual respect and community.
- Respect – for oneself and all others
- Courage – to face challenges, ask questions and seek understanding
- Honesty – to be true to oneself
- Wisdom – to pursue growth and learning through self-improvement in sport and character
- Teamwork – to work together as a unit
- Trust – to exemplify integrity
- Balance – to maintain a balance of family life, school and gymnastics
- Candour – to communicate through open, objective and genuine dialogue
True Sport and the Responsible Coaching Movement
Prairie Reign Gymnastics is a member club of:
True Sport: "Powered by Canadian sport organizations who share a commitment to the belief that good sport can make a great difference. True Sport organizations, of any size, use the True Sport Principles to promote positive athletic participation; and develop policies and plans that create a fair, inclusive, fun sport environment that allows for the pursuit of personal excellence." Visit truesportpur.ca to learn more.
Responsible Coaching Movement: "A call to action for sport organizations, parents, and coaches to enact responsible coaching across Canada – on and off the field of play." Visit coach.ca/responsible-coaching-movement for more information.